The Liberty's Legacy Vision
Passing the Torch to the Next Generation
Liberty's Legacy combines innovative teaching tools and awe-inspiring products
containing Statue of Liberty artifacts to create classrooms experiences that last a lifetime.
What We Do:
Liberty's Legacy makes learning history, civics, character, financial literacy and career readiness exciting. Our immersive learning experiences teach students to become responsible, outstanding citizens.
At Liberty's Legacy, are committed to "Passing the Torch to the Next Generation."
Imagine a generation of students who excel in teach-to-test subjects but have little knowledge of civics, character, financial responsibility and career readiness. Will math and science alone continue our nation's progress? Our students deserve to learn these guiding lessons - as well as the great American Story that gives context to their important roles in our country’s future. We must teach them that they hold titles more important than "engineer," "scientist" even … "president" … That title is citizen.
Liberty's Legacy K-12 programs are built on our "Pillars and Foundations of Outstanding Citizens." Our curriculum teaches the "pillars" of Character Development, Financial Responsibility and Career Readiness - all on a "foundation" of our great American story that gives students a context for understanding their important roles in America's future.
The pillar concepts are taught in conjunction with required subjects across the curriculum. Depth of study increases throughout the K-12 life cycle; preparing young adults with the life skills, passion and character they need to succeed.
If you believe that character, history and civic responsibility can, and must, be taught despite budget cuts, please join us in this historic mission.
- To educate students about the history, importance and true meaning of the freedoms symbolized by The Statue of Liberty.
- To honor the true heroes among us: our Military, Veterans, and their families – along with all other servicepersons, teachers/administrators and the many proud Americans who understand the cost of freedom and what it means to be a good and responsible citizen.
- To offer unique educational products that are made in America and symbolize the very heart of our purpose: to spread the true meaning and understanding of the freedom symbolized by The Statue of Liberty.
- To raise money for our schools and other charitable organizations that work to educate and promote character building and citizenship in our youth.
- To assist in the continuing preservation of The Statue of Liberty - with a portion of the proceeds going to SOLEIF (Statue of Liberty Ellis Island Foundation).